Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects White Strips

I couldn't be happier to see this Influenster VoxBox at my doorstep earlier this month!





My own Crest 3D Intensive Professional Effect White Strips!!! I've always wanted to try these Whitestrips. I love coffee and tea, which is known to stain your teeth, so I brush with a whitening toothpaste, but I don't feel like really whitens my teeth. Sure, I've purchased Crest Whitestrips in the past, but I bought the the Vivid ones, which is the lowest level of whitening (also the cheapest, haha!), but I don't feel like they work as well as these Intensive ones.

The one I got contains 7 Whitestrips in the box. The Whitening power is at level 5, which is the strongest one. You leave the strips in for 2 hours daily for 7 days.



I didn't feel that my teeth were super stained, but who doesn't want whiter teeth?! After all, if you're not whitening, you're yellowing =P So, I got right to it.

Application:
The application process is pretty much self explanatory. Each envelope contains 1 upper and 1 lower strip. The longer one is for for the upper teeth, and the shorter one is for the lower teeth.


I just lined up the strips to the top/bottom of my teeth (close to the gum line, but not quite on the gum). To make sure the strips stayed, I just pressed down with my fingers for a few seconds. Then just fold the excessive down to the backside of my teeth.

To my surprise, these strips actually stayed in place the entire time (2 hours). These Intensive strips comes with "Advance Seal" no slip technology, so they really hold onto your teeth. I was even able to drink water (with a straw) during the whitening process and the strips didn't budge!

Benefits of Crest 3D Whitestrips:

  • The strips can help remove over 10 years of set-in stains! 
  • Whitens 25 times better than a leading whitening tootpaste
  • Advance Seal no-slip technology
  • Same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use
To remove the strips, just gently peel the strips off starting with the backside of the teeth. The strips are pretty sticky, so if you end up using these strips, just take your time. Sometimes the strips leave a little bit of the residual from the gel on the strips. I remove it by gently brushing my teeth. 

Sensitivity wasn't too big of an issue for me, but I know a lot of people can experience gum sensitivity and discomfort. When that happened to  me (about 2 days in), I just took a break for a few days. Then I would just use 1 treatment every few days. My 7 treatment was actually spread out over about 15 or 16 days. I felt that it still whitened my teeth rather well. 

The Result:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of writing another paragraph about how much whiter my teeth are, let me show you =)

Day 1: My teeth before these Whitestrips

Day 2: No significant difference yet, but slightly whiter
After the 3rd strip. Definitely starting to see some results 

After strip #4
After strip #5!
Strip #6
Last one! Strip #7 =) I'm loving how white my teeth look 

And just to show you that the after all the Whitestrips, my teeth remained pretty white




The Verdict:
These Whitestrips really worked for me! I definitely saw a difference and even friends and family noticed. I also like that well after I used up all the strips, my teeth remained white.
I would definitely continue to purchase the Crest 3D Whitestrips. Crest recommend using the strips once a year, which cuts down on the cost. 
For more info on Crest Whitestrips & other whitening products, visit www.3Dwhite.com

How you tried any kind of whitening strips before? What are your thoughts or experience with them? Leave me a comment below =)

-Wendy

*Disclaimer: I received the Crest Whitestrips complimentary through Influenster's VoxBox program. I'm not being paid by Influenster nor Crest for this blog review. This is my own honest opinion.

10 comments:

  1. Wow great results! I have been on the fence about whitening strips but I will definitely be trying them out. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading! Let me know if whitestrips work out for you. It may be smart to start w/ a level 3 or 4 (but get the one with "Advance Seal") so you don't experience too much discomfort.

      Delete
    2. Sike ? Im going all out haha

      Delete
  2. Their use is great but the chemicals used, if you look each one up you can see that some carry poision warnings. It's not worth absorbing into my body anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Such a very effective product. I will definitely use it.

    Crest Whitestrips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Do you live in Taiwan right now and bought them there? I try to find any page or store which sells them but couldn't find any so far. Any recommendations? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    crest 3d white professional effects

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    Crest Whitening Strips

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, teeth are the most attractive part. I have try teeth whitening strip from Bychristinerose. and have the same experience. Same great formula as my previous Whitening Pen! Now only in strips!

    ReplyDelete