Friday, September 30, 2016

OOTD: Rey-Bounding

Disney bounding has become a trend amongst all Disney and fashion lovers alike. Naturally, when I'm headed to Disneyland, I try and let my fave Disney characters inspire my OOTD. Being a huge Star Wars fan, I wanted to put a little galactic feel into my outfit so I went with a Rey inspired outfit.

Disneybound Rey Force Awakens Star Wars - wendyprettylittlethings.blogspot.com



I wanted a casual look, and also keeping cool for the hot LA day. I paired the Rey cardigan with a white tank and white lace shorts; and accessorized with the Rey headband and backpack I bought at San Diego Comic Con earlier this year.

Disneybound Rey - wendyprettylittlethings.blogspot.com



Kylo Ren doesn't approve of my Rey-bound look

Headed home with mini Rey tsum tsum

Shop the look - 

HerUniverse Rey cardigan (Hot Topic)
White tank top (Forever 21)
Lace shorts (Target)
Brown lace-up boots (Madden Girl)
Rey Backpack & headbank (Loungefly SDCC exclusive)
Giving key necklace (Giving Key)

No comments:

Post a Comment