Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

They say that scent can be a powerful memory trigger. For the Fall/Winter season, scents like pumpkin pie, gingerbread, and cider takes me back to memory lane.

The mini candle from Bath & Body Works fills up my apartment with the delicious smell of Pumpkin Cupcake! It smells like I've been baking all day, but all I had to do was light a candle.



I love that BBW have these mini candles. For one, they are very cute! Small enough to fit on my nightstand and doesn't create clutter. These mini candles are also great for when you want to try out a specific scented candle (the big 3 wick ones), but don't want to spend $20 and end up hating how it smells. 
These candles can burn for up to 15 hours, though I've never had a candle lit for more than maybe 2 to 3 hours. And don't let the size fool you. Even though they are "mini", the scent is just as strong as the 3 wick candles. 
BBW sells these mini candles for $3.50 each or 2 for $5. www.bathandbodyworks.com

Thanks to Influenster (Blogger VoxBox), I was able to test out the mini candle. And I have to say, I'm very happy with result. I didn't know that BBW even had these mini candles! Influenster also included a coupon for the 3 wick candles, so I went to the nearest BBW and picked some up!



I put the mini candle on top of the 3 wick one for size reference. Also, the Merry Cookie one smells like freshly baked sugar cookies. I literally crave cookies when I light that one. Did you know that you should trim the wick before light your candle? It'll make your candle last longer and burn evenly.

Are you a fan of BBW candles? Which scent is your favorite? Let me know by commenting below =)

-Wendy

*Disclaimer: I received the Pumkin Cupcake mini candle free through the Influenster VoxBox program. I'm not being paid by Bath & Body Works to test/review the product. These are my own honest opinions. The 3 wick candles you see in this post was purchased with my own money







No comments:

Post a Comment