Sunday, July 27, 2014

Spotted: Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation

WendyPrettyLittleThings.blogspot.com
Spotted at CVS 

The new Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch foundation ($7.99) has finally made its way into local drugstores. This new foundation is say to be a dupe for the Armani Maestro. It's has an oil based formula that has become quite popular (think L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder & Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Spotless).


wendyprettylittlethings.blogspot.com Dream Wonder Foundation

I spotted the new display at my local CVS. As you can see, the display has 12 shades (this display has 2 of each shade) which is always nice to see. I'm loving the packaging, which is a glass teardrop-like shaped bottle (20ml).

I'm planning on purchasing this pretty soon to review, and I feel like it's going to be very similar to the L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation. (which I love!). Also on the display, is the new The Nudes palette.

The Nudes Palette by Maybelline


As you can see in the photo, it features 12 eye shadows, and looks like some have a matte a finish and some of a shimmer or satin finish. I wonder if this contains any dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palette.

Have you spotted the new Dream Wonder foundation and will you be purchasing it? Chat with me in the comment section below =)

-Stay Pretty!
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment