Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Out of the Box: Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner

Product purchased by me

A gel liner in a push-up pen with an angle brush? Yes! It can create a perfect wing line with ease? Yes!! It's in matte black and long-lasting? Yes!!! Give it to me now!
 When I first saw Kandee Johnson's video on the new Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner, I knew I had to add it my makeup stash.

Benefit They're Real! push up liner
Photo credit: Sephora.com

Before I was introduced to liquid liners, I was all about gel liners. But usually gel liner comes in a pot, and for me, it dries up when I'm about half way through the pot. I'm hoping that since this new liner "push up" the product, that it won't dry up and I won't be wasting any product.
On the Benefit website, it also claims that it hugs lash line due to the new AccuFlex tip, creating bigger-looking eyes. It is also long wearing and waterproof.

The day this product hit stores, I dashed to Ulta and purchased it ($24). Are all those claims true, and is it really easy to create the perfect wing line with this? I did a first impression video if you want to see the results!


What really pulled my attention to this new liner is the AccuFlex tip. It's made of silicon, so it creates a smooth and straight line. The tip also lets you do a "stamping" technique, where you can "stamp" along your lash line as well as the angle of the wing to create a guide to follow or fill in. It seems to make drawing a perfect winged line so easy and effortless.

Here are some photos of my winged line:
Winged liner Benefit They're Real Push-Up Gel Liner Pen - WendyPrettyLittleThing.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment