Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Spotted: ELF Brow Kit (with Stencils)

I was in a local Walgreen's getting bandaids, when I casually strolled by the beauty aisle. On one of the shelf displays, I noticed a pretty little pink ELF box. 


So either I've been out of the ELF beauty product loop for a while (which is possible), or this is a new item. In this $3 kit --YES! $3! -- It includes a brow kit with brow gel and powder, a brow brush, and what looks like 3 to 4 different stencils. 
Why I didn't think to get this, I don't know... but it was the last one on the shelf and now I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting this at $3.
Have you spotted this in your local drug store? Let me know in the comment section below =)

-Stay Pretty!
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. $3 brow kit sounds nice! and I love ELF products as well. haha just this morning I was talking to my collegue on the importance of brows- how it can break or make someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. And as someone who have very sparse eyebrows, it's the one thing I must include in my makeup routine.

      Delete