Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love VoxBox Products

This is the first Influenster VoxBox of 2012, and it's filled with amazing products! If you don't know about Influenster, you should check them out at www.influenster.com It's free! Once you make your account, you can start unlocking different badges based on your lifestyle. You qualify for a VoxBox based on your badges, how active you are in the Influenster community (via Facebook/Twitter/Pinerest/etc.) It's a great way to be introduced to new products. 
Once you've qualified and received your VoxBox, you get to test and review items inside, which is the best (and most fun) part.


Here's what we received in the Love VoxBox:



Gillette Venus & Olay razor-This is very similar to the Venus Proskin. It has a 5 blade razor, surrounded by Olay moisture bars to keep your skin moisturized. The best part is that the with the moisture bar also acts as a shaving cream. You don't even need it! I like this one more because it's so much more moisturizing. And the gold color is really pretty =)



Stash Herbal Tea Sampler- Comes with 9 different flavors: All are caffeine free, which is nice because it won't keep you up at night. So far I've tried the apple cinnamon chamomile, blueberry superfruit, and peppermint. They are delicious! 




Truvia All Natural Sweetner- I've used Splenda for a while and it's always been my go to sweetner. I've seen Truvia commercials on tv/internet, but I've never been interested in buying. Now that I've tried Truvia, I think I'll be sticking with it. It's not as sweet as Splenda and it's still calorie free.






Kiss Nail Dress- This is probably my favorite product from the Love VoxBox! This is similar to the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail strips. Application was very simple, just match your nail size to the stickers in the package. Then peel, smooth, fold, and file! Both hands only took me about 10 minutes to finish. In love with this product!!!



Ghirardelli Creamy Devotion Milk Chocolate- Enough said. Who doesn't love chocolate? I'm not a big fan of milk chocolate, but Ghirardelli made this so delicious and creamy! They also have this in dark chocolate, which I'll be getting.


If you like the products in this VoxBox, try and qualify for your own at www.influenster.com! It's free =)


Thanks for reading and check back for new blogs!


-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment