Friday, August 24, 2012

Spotted: Magic Lumi Tru Match Foundation & L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream

Lately, I feel like every time I walk into a Rite Aid, Target, CVS, or Walgreens, I see a new BB cream or foundation...

I have my go to BB creams (Dr. Jart or Skin 79) and my usual pick of foundations (L'oreal True Match, Maybelline FitMe, and the new Naked Skin), but that doesn't mean I'm not curious about some of the new products.

I'm especially curious about the L'oreal True Match Lumi, which sounds like the put the True Match foundation together with the Magic Lumi primer/highlighter. For me, True Match goes on my skin very smoothly, its easy to blend, and it stays on my face pretty well. I love a dewy look, so if this foundation can achieve that, it will make it into my collection of everyday foundation =)

L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Foundation


And then there's the array of BB cream popping up all over. I haven't tried any of the new ones by Garnier, Maybelline, etc... but the L'oreal Youth Code BB cream caught my attention. I use Youth Code serum at night as part of my skin care routine, so I wonder how the Youth Code BB cream will compare to my current BB creams.

L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream


If any of you out there have tried these products, I'd love to hear your opinion! Leave me a comment below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment