Thursday, August 30, 2012

Make Up Removing Wipes Review

How do you remove your make-up at night? I used to use make-up remover but I started to break out so I switched to make-up removing wipes. I've been using cleansing wipes for about 2 years and haven't had a problem with them breaking me out. I also feel like the wipes removes more make-up from my face before I wash my face.

I've tried a few throughout the year, some were hits while some flopped. Watch the video below to see which ones worked best for me.

Do you also use make-up removing wipes? I'd love to hear about the brands you've tried. Leave me a comment below!

Products mentioned in the video:

  • Olay Wet Cleansing Clothes for Sensitive Skin
  • Simple Skincare Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • ELF Makeup Removing Wipes
  • SkinLite Make-up Cleansing Wipes with Rose Extract



No comments:

Post a Comment