Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spotted: Nail Pearls

I've been interested in trying out the Ciate Nail Caviar. I first saw it on Michelle Phan's YouTube channel (not a tutorial... I think she was just wearing it). At first, I didn't like it, but then it grew on me. However, I can't justify spending $20 at Sephora for the Ciate kit. So I figured "Oh well, maybe there'll be some drugstore dupes for it later on."
Guess what? I found them! Where? Keep reading to find out.

While getting medicine at my local Rite Aid, I spotted...


Nail Pearls!!! Pretty much just like the Ciate Nail Caviar, these little containers comes with micro beads in Blue/Navy, Pink/Magenta, and a multi-color one that I'm dying to try. The only difference is that the Nail Pearls doesn't come with a nail polish or top coat. Luckily, I have plenty of nail polish at home =)


The Nail Pearls also comes with a funnel! This retails for $7.99 at my local Rite Aid (Los Angeles), so much more affordable than the $20 I would have to shell out for the Ciate kit.

I will be going back to Rite Aid to pick up the multi-color Nail Pearl so check back soon for a review.

Have you found another drugstore dupe for the Nail Caviar? Please post a comment below to let me know!

-Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Great find! I love when people find & share dupes. Especially when you just want to try something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for reading! I went back to Rite Aid last night to get the multi-color nail pearls, but they were sold out =( Just my luck, lol!

      Delete