Thursday, January 31, 2013

All Things Coral (Beauty Haul)

After a recent run to CVS and Rite Aid, I realized that the lip products and blush I bought were all in the color coral -totally unintentional. Swatches after the jump!




*This is a picture heavy post*
Let's start with one of the newer products on the market, the Lorea'l Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Lipstain. The shade is Coral Tattoo, The only color I thought would look good on me after looking at all the other shades.


The swatch for Coral Tattoo:


The color is gorgeous! And here's what it looks like on me:

With flash
w/o flash

The consistence of this wet shine lipstain is great. It goes on like a gloss, but not sticky. The finish is just like a lipstain, with a slight sheen. Very buildable, but give it time to dry before putting on the next layer. I've been reaching for this everyday since I brought it home.

Milani Baked Blush in Coralina:



I've had my eyes on this color for a while and finally decided to just buy it. Milani's baked blush is always very pigmented. I also have the Rose D'Oro. The only thing I don't really like about Coralina is that it is very glittery. 

Swatch for Coralina:

W/O Flash
W/ Flash

Covergirl's Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist:


I bought this because I'm in love wit the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain and, well, I had a $2 off coupon, lol!

Swatch for Coral Twist:




The color shows up lighter on my lips than I expected. It's also a little drying on the lips. I have to apply this with a light hand to get the color just right.

Since I'm totally obsessed with coral now, is there any other coral colored products you can recommend for me? Leave me a comment below!

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment