Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress in Chemise

I love painting my nails, but I hate waiting for it to dry. Sometimes, it seems no matter how long I let my nails dry, I always somehow mess it up...
Solution? 
Kiss Nail Dress!!!



Photos of before and after after the jump =)

So what's to love about Kiss Nail Dress? Easy application and no dry time. There are tons of designs to choose from, whether its with jewels or just print design.

The application process is really similar to the Sally Hansen Nail Strips. The difference is that Kiss Nail Dress is more like a sticker, where as the Sally Hansen strips is nail polish strips.

The application is super easy, even someone as clumsy as me can't mess it up, haha!
Below is the process, accompanied by lots of pictures!


This is what it comes with, enough for both hands (or feet), and usually I'm left with extra.



To make sure you're putting the right size sticker on your nail, just hold it up to your finger! The transparent sheet makes this part so easy!


Pull the Nail Dress off the transparent sheet and place it on your finger, file off the excess, and your're done!


Filing off the nail dress wasn't difficult at all, even with the jewels on it. You can always put a top coat on your nails if you want. It'll help protect the nail dress. 

Here's what it looked like on the first day of application:
Without flash
With flash


Here's what it looked like about a 9 days later:


As you  can see, some of the jewels came off, and the edges were wearing down as well. But the fact that these lasted over a week for me, is why I keep going back to Kiss Nail Dress.

Since Kiss Nail Dress is more like a sticker for your nails, does it damage your nails when you take them off? Let me answer that with another photo =P


They did not damage my nails. To remove, just lift from the edge and it should come off without a problem. There were a little bit of glue residual on my nails, but it comes off once you wash your hands.
Kiss Nail Dress retails for about $6.99, and can be found in your local drugstores like Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens. Target carries them as well!

Have you tried Kiss Nail Dress? Or do you prefer just painting your nails? Share by commenting below =)

-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment