Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spotted: Velvet Nails

New texture nail polishes and kits are popping up all over the place. Like Ciate's nail caviar, OPI's glitter sand, and more. On my latest run to Rite Aid, I spotted a new nail texture polish/effect I have yet to see.
Pictures after the jump!

I spotted this hanging right below the "Nail Pearls" kit that I plan on getting. Get ready for... VELVET PROVOCATEUR! (by Pretty Woman)


The display only showed these 3 colors: Pink, Teal, and Black. Retails for $7.99 at Rite Aid.

Let's take a closer look...



In this close-up, you can see that the Velvet Provocateur comes with a bottle of polish, velvet, and a brush. I forgot to take a picture of the back of the kit, but I did get to look at it. Basically, you apply the polish, and pour the velvet over your nail while the polish is still wet. The brush is used to brush off the excess velvet.

I'm not too sure if this is something I'm 100% into, but willing to give it a try. 

Have you spotted the new "Velvet Provocateur" kit at your local Rite Aid? Are you going to try it out? Let me know in the comment below ^_^

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment