Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Out of the Box: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

The new Maybelline Baby Skin was first released in Asia, and it received raving reviews. So when this product finally landed in the US, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Luckily, I didn't have to do much hunting because I scored the last one on the display at my local CVS =P
So, does this product "erase" my pores? What exactly is this product? Find out below.




Essentially, the Baby Skin Pore Eraser is a primer. Wearing it under your make up can help prolong your foundation and make up. It also claims that it can blur your pores, making them look smaller and your face smoother.

This primer does contain silicone, much like the Smashbox Photo Finish primer. The formula is clear, and there's no scent. It's also similar to the Maybelline Age Rewind primer, but the Baby Skin feels much smoother in comparison.




You can see my first impression review here:

So does this product actually "blur" my pores? After using this for about a week, the answer is yes. I don't have large pores to begin with, but the fact that this product can make them disappear even more is great. I also feel that this prolonged my foundation/concealer, but it didn't help with any oil control. I still had to blot about 3 to 4 hours after applying my make up. However, this product never promised to control shine or oil, so it's not a deal breaker for me.

I like what this product has done for me so far! So, have you picked up the new Maybelline Baby Skin? What do you think? Tell me in the comments below, I'd love to hear from all of you =)

-Stay Pretty!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment