Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spotted: Milani Eye Tech Perfection

*Product purchased by me
EDIT: I purchased the Eye Tech Perfection Liner shortly after posting this blog. The video in this blog is my first impression review.

Milani has been knocking it out of the park with their new 2014 products, from the new Brow & Eye Highlighters, to amazing lip products such as the Anti-Feather Lip Liner (I WANT!). I'm starting to see the new products popping up in a couple of CVS. 
One particular product caught my eye - the Eye Tech Perfection liquid liner.


Take a look at the photo below, does this product remind you of anything? If you're thinking of the NYX Curve liner, you're absolutely correct. This product is very similar to the NYX Curve Liner. I've seen the NYX Curve liner all over YouTube & in stores, but never purchased due to the price ($14.99?! Yikes!).

Now, I've always been a fan of Milani's liquid liner. So you can bet I'll be coming back for this baby when a CVS coupon pops up. 
Milani EyeTechPerfection Liquid Liner
According to Milani's website , the ergonomic handle and felt tip allows you to easily create 3 different looks/styles:

  • Slender & thin line
  • Medium/bolder line
  • Heavy/ more shadow like line
I seriously love the felt tip that comes on the Milani Eye Tech Liner & Eye Tech Extreme Liner, so I know I'll like the new Eye Tech Perfection Liner. But I've never tried a curved handle before, so I'll have to wait and give you my verdict after I try it out.



Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner spotted at CVS

The Eye Tech Perfection Liner is available (or soon will be) at CVS. Retails for $7.99 at my local CVS, but the Milani website has the price listed at $7.49.

Have you seen the new Eye Tech Perfection at your local drugstore? Thoughts?! Share them with me below =)

-Stay Pretty!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment