Sunday, March 8, 2015

What's Inside the XO VoxBox? (from Influenster)

I was recently chosen to be one of the lucky recipients of the XO VoxBox from Influenster, so I thought I'd share what me and my fellow Influensters will be testing out in the next couple of weeks.
Pics & more after the jump!







There are a few full size products in the XO VoxBox:

  • Tide Pods with Febreeze
  • Colgate Optic White Express Toothpaste
  • Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Build-In Whitening Pen
The rest of the products are deluxe sample size:
  • John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray
  • John Freida Beach Blonde Cool Dip Shampoo
  • John Frieda Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Conditioner
  • John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
  • SkinFix Hand Repair Cream
I also got post cards from Adore Me, Ebay, and Land's End with discount codes to use.

I'm most excited to to test the John Frieda Volume Treatment. I have straight and thin hair that can use all the help it can get. Also been dying to try the Colgate Whitening pen.

Did you get your own XO VoxBox? Share what you're excited to text in the comments below!

-Stay Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment