Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spotted: Cinderella Gel Nails Kit *Ulta Exclusive*

With the new Disney's Cinderella live action movie coming out, there have been a lot of Cinderella themed merchandise popping up. Naturally, a nail polish collection is bound to happen. I spotted the Cinderella gel nail kit by Red Carpet Manicure at my recent stop at Ulta. Pictures after the jump!



Cinderella gel nail kit display | WendyPrettyLittleThings.blogspot.com

As you can see in the above photo, this display at Ulta features 6 different gel polishes, and the gel nail pro kit. The individual polishes are priced at $9.99. The gel polish pro kit includes the gel curing LED light, and various gel nail prep polishes (seals, removers, base, etc), and it's priced at $79.99.

For some reason, I didn't see this kit on Ulta's website, so maybe this is a in-store only item? If you want to look into this, I also found the kit on the Red Carpet Manicure's website (link here).

I think the gel polish colors are absolutely gorgeous, VERY Cinderella-esque.

Have you spotted this Cinderella gel nail display in stores? Share with me in the comments below!

-Stay Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment