Monday, February 8, 2016

YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer (Review and demo)

*Product sent to me by Influenster

I have reviewed several YSL products as a part of the Influenster voxbox program. So far, each product has really impressed me. When I found out I was receiving the new Touche Eclat Neutralizer, I was so excited.




in bisque

in green

in violet

There are 3 colors in the new YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer collection:


  • Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots. Illuminates.
  • Green: Corrects blemish, conceals redness and even out skin tone
  • Violet: Corrects yellow, dull skin for a healthy glow

I got the violet neutralizer in my voxbox, and it is the first time I've ever tried using a violet/lavender color concealer. I normally use green to conceal redness from blemish, and orange/bisque tone for my underage circles. With the YSL Neutralizer, I just dotted where I felt needed a little pop, blended in with my fingers and place foundation on top. I couldn't believe how my skin looked! It gave me such a healthy glow. I am in love!

Like the original Touche Eclat highlighter, it comes with a clickable pen with a brush applicator. The formula is lightweight and easy to blend in. 

The YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer is available on the YSL website and Sephora for $38 each.






No comments:

Post a Comment