Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mini Rite-Aid Haul

Stopped by Rite-Aid today after work and thought I'd share with you what I brought home.

First, I spotted some new additions to the L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. I didn't buy any since I already have 6 and that's enough... for now.

I don't know if L'oreal created these new colors for the Spring, but I love them! The new ones are Pink Sapphire, Gold Imperial, and Gleaming Bronze. Also on the display (not photographed) was Golden Sage but that's not a new color so I didn't take a picture of it.

Pink Sapphire is a very pretty soft pink. It definitely has that "Spring" feel to it. I think it'd be a really great all over lid color on a lot of people.

Gold Imperial is a gold like Eternal Sunshine, but slightly lighter. I think it'd show up on me more than Eternal Sunshine because of the gold/yellow tone in my skin. Think of Gold Imperial of a mix between Iced Latte and Eternal Sunshine.

Gleaming Bronze was the one I was most tempted to buy. I think it'll look a lot like Maybelline Color Tattoo's Bad to the Bronze, with more of a metallic finish.

If you're familiar with the Infallible Eyeshadows, then you know that they're long lasting and super pigmented. You really can't go wrong with any of these colors. I look forward to see more colors added to the collection!


I need new lipliner, but wasn't looking to spend too much so I was looking at the NYC and Wet n Wild ones. Then these guys caught my eyes:

Jesse's Girl lipliner in Melon & Naked

I don't know if this is a new brand but it's the first time I've seen it. I got them for $1.99 each. The colors are Melon and Naked.
The lipliner feels very creamy and goes on really smooth. I also like that they have a sharpener built into the cap.
Melon matches really well with my Peach Parfait lip butter, which I wear almost everyday. I haven't tried out Naked with any of my lipsticks yet but I think it'll match well with Berry Smoothie or even Fig Jam.

Swatches: Naked (on the left) and Melon (right)
Last but not least:


They were 0.79 each! I couldn't pass these up, lol!

Have you spotted any new Infallible eyeshadow colors? Have you tried Jesse's Girl brand? Let me know by commenting below =)

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment