Thursday, May 10, 2012

Target Spring Beauty Bag!

A little over a month ago, a friend told me about the Target beauty bag they were giving away on Target's Facebook page. I've seen a few videos on YouTube for the previous bags but never knew how to get one for myself. So I wasted no time, got on Facebook and registered for a bag. A few weeks later, it arrived at my doorstep.


The Target Beauty bag is free and you can get one for yourself by registering through Facebook or the Target website. I believe they have a bag for every season (spring, summer, fall, winter) so there may be a Summer bag coming up soon. If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to post it on my twitter: @WendyWLee


The bag usually comes with a coupon book (exclusively for Target), and 3 to 4 deluxe sized samples. Everyone gets something a little different in their bags.


What was in mine:


Magic Lumi sample & Coupon book


Unfortunately, my hair isn't colored. But this will still make a great travel size shampoo

Silky smooth and has a slight fragrance.

I'm most excited about this one! Love the Simple skin care line.
I haven't tried everything yet, so far just the Nivea moisturizer and the Simple wipes. I was already planning on getting the Simple facial wipes, so getting the sample was perfect. Being able to try out a product before buying is always a plus. I'm currently using the Olay wet cleansing clothes for sensitive skin. It works great except that it burns my eyes even though I avoid the eye area. The Simple wipes is very gentle and doesn't burn my eyes, so I'll be making the switch when my Olay wipes run out.


Did you snag a Target Beauty Bag? What did you get in it? Let me know by commenting below =)




-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment