Monday, September 3, 2012

Spotted: New Colors for L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow

I stopped by Walmart today before work because I needed to pick up some essentials (cotton pads, q-tips, etc) and I also wanted to get the Conair Multi Size Hot Rollers that you've been seeing everywhere on Youtube, haha! More about the Conair Hot Rollers in a later post (or video)...

While I was at Walmart, I saw that they had new colors for L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows! I'm not sure how "new" these colors are, but it's my first time seeing them.

From left to right: Golden Emerald, Endless Sea, Glistening Garnet, Smoldering Plum, Bottomless Java, and Liquid Diamond



And now with flash!

I so badly wanted Endless Sea, Glistening Garnet, and Liquid Diamond, but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money, especially since I was already getting the Conair hot rollers (I got it for $34). So I settled for Liquid Diamond because I figure I wouldn't use Endless Sea or Glistening Garnet as much on a day-to-day basis.

The Liquid Diamond is a gorgeous color! It looks silver, but it has a hint of lavender to it. Check it out in the pictures below:



I feel like this picture (with flash) show the shadow's true color 

w/o flash

Swatch with flash

Swatch without flash

Really in love with this color, it looks great on it's own or as a base to another color (like purple!).

I'm not sure if these new colors are limited edition or they're here to stay, but keep your eyes peeled the next time you're at your local drugstore if you want to pick it up!

Thanks for reading =)

-Wendy

2 comments:

  1. that's such a pretty shade :) i own the original 12 not the new ones!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't own the original 12, I only have 6 but the rest of them are still calling my name, lol!

    ReplyDelete