Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Already?!

I always feel this time of the year, the holidays just stack on top of each other. I walked into a local Rite Aid the day after Halloween, and spotted several holiday make up and nail polish displays set up already!


Here's what was on display:

Snowman Nail Polish:
   These were the only 3 I saw. No price tag either, but they are adorable!


Blue Cross Holiday Lights Nail Polish:
   I've never seen these before, but I was pretty intrigued by the light up cap.


Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips - Holiday Collection:
   As you can tell by the photo, this is going to be a huge seller during the Holidays. I might grab the "Simply D-Vine" and "Shiny New Year" if I see these in stores again.




Revlon Holiday Collection:
   I apologize for the bad photo that doesn't really show you anything except for the empty display.



In this picture you can see the some of the nail polishes & LE colorburst lipgloss. I purchased the one you see on the far left called "All That Glitter". 


What other holiday displays have you spotted recently? Bought any holiday LE items up? I'd love to hear about them so feel free to comment below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment