Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spotted: Kiss Nail Dress French Tip!

Kiss Nails just keeps on impressing me. While browsing at my local Rite Aid, I saw this new product from them. Keep reading for pictures =)




Kiss Nail Dress has jumped on the french tip band wagon. This line gives you the option of a french tip design or a full nail design. I think this is awesome! I've tried Kiss Nail Dress before, and I'm a big fan. It stays on my nails for about 10 to 12 days, and its so easy to apply. I can't wait to go back to Rite-Aid and grabbing a couple of these guys. Kiss Nail Dress retails for $6.99 (Los Angeles area).

Have you spotted the new Kiss Nail Dress French or Full at a store near you? What do you think and will you try it out? Let me know by commenting below =)

-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment