Monday, September 30, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Swatches

Ever wonder what Revlon Lip Butter look like on you instead of guessing what it'll look like? In this post, I swatch all of my lip butter lipsticks for you to see.


Heads up, this post is going to have a lot of photos!

Revlon lip butters are my current favorite lipsticks, so I thought I'd share with all of you swatches of my lip butter collection!
Because my lips are pretty pigmented, sometimes it makes it hard to pick out the right sheer lipstick color based on the swatches in the store. Hopefully this post will help take the guess work out of picking the right colors for you.

1. Peach Parfait

Peach Parfait is my go-to lipstick. It's great for everyday wear, day or night. This is the only lip butter (that I know of) that has glitter in it.

2. Lollipop


 A fun pop of fuschia! I love pairing this lipstick with just plain black wing liner. I would say this lip butter is the least sheer of the ones I own.



 3. Fig Jam

This is one of the darkest lipsticks in my collection. In the tube, it looks dark brown. I love this color for the fall/winter season. I think this is a great alternative to dark red lipsticks.

4. Cherry Tart


Sounds just like the name, this one has a light cherry red color. I love this because it's light enough to wear for a daytime look.

5. Wild Watermelon


A fun pink lipstick. To me, this is like a toned-down version of lollipop. 

6. Berry Smoothie


This was one of the first lip butters I picked up (after watching a video from FrmHeadToToe/Jen). Definitely a "My-Lips-But-Better" color.

7. Juicy Papaya


This shade was recently added to the permanent lip butter collection. It's got a orange/coral tint that I love.

Are you a fan of lip butter? What do you have in your collection. I'd love to know, so comment below!!!

Thanks for reading =)
-Wendy

PS: Video of the swatches as well here 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Peach Parfait and the Juicy Papaya. They look so lite and natural :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Injectable fillers ar an excellent, non-invasive solution to the present problem of gravity. Juvederm produces.a swish and supple look, and so Skin Plus usually uses it for permanent lip augmentation gurgaon

    ReplyDelete