Sunday, November 10, 2013

Spotted: W&W Glitter Palettes & More!

Goodbye Halloween! I was so busy with working at Halloween Horror Nights that I feel like I blinked and Halloween was over.

Now that all the trick or treating & costume parties are all done, it only means one thing:
Holiday Edition beauty products hitting the store!

While at Walgreens today, I spotted these super sparkly glitter palettes by Wet & Wild. I haven't seen them before, so perhaps they're part of the Holiday LE collection?


While I love dabbing some glitter on my eyes for a bit of dazzle, I'm not into an all-over sparkly look. But in case some of you are glitter fans or interested in this, check out a closer shot below.


(L toR) Still or Sparkling Water, I'm Not A Blonde (sold out), and Glimmer In Your Eye

If this is something right up your alley, you can grab it at your local Walgreens for $2.99 each


Right underneath these glitter trios, is something I might pick up if I go back to the store (and if it's still available)
I'm not 100% sure if these are a part of the Holiday LE or just something new, but feast your eyes on these:



These palettes feature 5 different shadows and a shimmery highlight for your brow bone. 

I'm a big fan of Wet & Wild, and each time they come out with a new product, I fall in love with the brand all over again.

Have you spotted any of these new products at your local drugstore? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay Pretty!
-Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment