Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2012 Summer Collective Haul

Due to my busy schedule this summer, it was hard to find time to blog or film/edit any "Haul" videos. So the next best thing for me to do would be to do a summer collective Haul Blog! 

So scroll on down and enjoy! Don't worry, it's mostly pictures =)



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration
I received a trial size in my Influenster Summer VoxBox and immediately fell in love with it. Hands down the best sun screen I've used. It's very moisturizing and doesn't leave you with that greasy/grimy feeling. I also love the classic Hawaiian Tropic coconut scent that brings me back to the beach every time I put this one. Retails for $6.99~$9.99 depending on size.



NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach
This is not my first NYC Liquid Lipshine, but it was definitely the hardest color to hunt down. I also have it in Nude York City, Rivington Rose, and Big Apple Spice. The gloss isn't sticky and it stays on for quite a while. For $1.99, it's a steal!



Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Olive Martini
This is part of the Limited Edition Fashion Week Collection. I'm not sure if these are still in stores, but if you see it, GET IT! I love all the colors in this quad, especially the 3rd color. It's a duo tone shadow, reddish brown with a teal/green tint. This is a great dupe for "Petals to the Metal" by Too Faced. The shadows are very velvety but I did find that I need to use primer in order for the colors to really pop. Retails for $9.99 (varies by stores)



With flash

Without flash. You can really see what the duotone of the 3rd  color

1st color in brow bone, 2nd color all over lid, and 3rd color in the outer corner
Ulta Mini Haul:
I'm so in love with the Olive Martini palette, I made it a mission to find a dupe for the sea foam and duo tone color. I found it at Ulta! The sea foam color I found was dead on! It's by Ulta called Mint. As for as the duo tone goes, it's not an exact match, but still pretty close. The color is called Mesmerize. I had no idea it would be so hard to find duo tone eye shadows. I could have just picked up Petal to the Metal by Too Faced, but I didn't feel like spending $20, haha!

On the left, Mint. On the right, Mesmerize. $7 each.





I also found this gem at Ulta. L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond. It's a pewter grey with a hint of lavender. This color is part of the new colors they released recently.






Earring Frenzy
The picture speaks for itself. I wanted some new post earrings that are more suited for everyday wear. I LOVE the hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment