Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Yves Rocher Haul!

*Purchased by me

About a month ago, my favorite blogger (NouveauCheap) blogged out a new skin product she's been trying. The Hydrating Micellar Water 2-in-1 by Yves Rocher. And since Micellar Water has become a hot topic in many of the beauty blogs I follow, it peaked my interest. G's review was very positive. Not only that, but she also mentioned that Yves Rocher was running a HUGE clearance on the micellar water. Clearance? Well, you don't have to tell me twice.
(Keep reading for my full haul)



What I bought:
3 Hydrating Micellar Water (2-in-1) for $4 each (Regular price $15)
Hydrating Toner for $6.50 (Regular price $13)
Fresh Eye Gel for $14 (Regular price $24)

I was able to pick 2 bonus items with my order, so i got the regular Micellar water (full size), and a reusable bag.

So far, I've only used the Hydrating Micellar Water and the Fresh Eye Gel. I've only been using the products for about a week, so I can't give you my full review yet, but I'm liking both products so far.

If you're interested in Yves Rocher, there's always some kind of sale going on, so you won't have to pay full price.

Do you have any favorite Yves Rocher products? Share with me in the comment section below!

-Stay Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment