Sunday, February 1, 2015

Macbook Pro Case Review

I don't usually blog anything besides beauty products or fashion finds, but I've been enjoying my latest purchase so much, I just had to share.
Very recently, I bought myself a macbook pro (13.3 w/ retina display) - YAAAAY! I've wanted a mac for a long time, and it took a lot of saving up and working hard, but I'm so happy with my new laptop.

I didn't feel comfortable hauling my new laptop around without some proper protection, so I searched the web for a good case (hello, Amazon!). Finally, I settle on a 4-in-1 bundle from TopCase. For my full review, read below!




I really wanted a rubberized case for my laptop, with some kind of cute, girly design on it. Amazon had so many choices... so many! I decided on a see-through pale pink chevron design.
With the 4-in-1 bundle, I got:

  • Rubberized case
  • Silicon keyboard cover (also in pink chevron)
  • Laptop sleeve
  • Screen Protector
It also came with a mini mousepad (in teal chevron design), which I believe comes with every order from TopCase.

Some of the reviews I found said that the case didn't fit their laptop, the edges wasn't flesh with the laptop's edge, and it was uncomfortable when typing. I also read that some cases were very loose, and came off easily.

In my case, I encounter none of the problems. The case was easy to put on. The fit is perfect, and it doesn't bother me when I type. The silicon keyboard cover takes a bit getting used to, but it's so cute, and keeps the dust off my keyboard.


All in all, I'm really happy with my purchase, and would definitely repurchase from the same company again.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment